Hi everyone,I just wanted to give everyone an update on the status of Pump Up Your Online Book Promotion. In the past, we have given you author interviews, promo of upcoming author and book events, promotion tips, online book promotion gadgets and gizmos, but it's time the blog took on a new focus.
Because we have moved all of our online book promotion tips to our new blog, Book Marketing Buzz, we will only be hosting authors for interview on this one.
If you would like to share your online book promotion tips and get FREE book promotion for your book, send me an email at thewriterslife(at)yahoo.com with "I want to be interviewed on Pump Up Your Online Book Promotion" and I will send you the interview for this blog. Turnaround is 3 days unless we get a heavy flow of interviews coming in, of which I will let you know if that turnaround time changes.
Pump Up Your Online Book Promotion has a huge subscriber base and that's why I don't want to close it down entirely. It's also predominantly spidered in the search engines and comes up with many key search words, sometimes in the first place on the first page. Having your interview posted here will give you an added slot in the search engines for your key search words and the best part, it's all FREE.
I would like to encourage all of my subscribers to visit my new book marketing blog, Book Marketing Buzz, and sign up to receive daily updates on book promotion tips. The hits and stats have flown off the roof, so I knew there was a need to help authors learn how to promote their books online and that proves I'm right.
We also have guest bloggers at Book Marketing Buzz, so if you would like to send me a guest post telling me how you have been promoting your book, that's added promo for you at no cost whatsoever. There will be a link in the top bar that will lead you to the submission guidelines page.
So, send me your interviews for this one, your guest posts for Book Marketing Buzz and let's together pump up your book!
No comments:
Post a Comment