I was over at Booksquare this morning reading an article they had about getting your books into the #1 spot at Amazon and how they feel the same as I that not only are you manipulating Amazon, but it's an expensive route to go, too.I don't condemn anyone trying to get to that #1 spot, but I wouldn't do it simply because if it doesn't get there on its own merit, then it's not meant to be. It's like playing God. Or Goddess. Or Whoever You Believe In.
The thing is, this is how desperate authors get. If they have to mortgage their own house to get it, they'll do it, too.
On the Chris Web: Publishing, Media & Technology blog, there is an interesting article about how you can increase sales and what I like about the ideas mentioned in the article is that not only do you not have to spend any money to do it, they are all legit. ;o)
Tags: How to Pump UP Your Blog to Sell More Books, online book promotion, author publicity, book promotion, book promotion tips, Booksquare, Chris Webb, increase sales at Amazon
No comments:
Post a Comment